Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My sweet precious Abigail passed away at 4:06...

My sweet precious Abigail passed away at 4:06 pm today with her family around her. i cleaned her and dressed her and her friends came to say goodbye. we watched a slideshow and videos of Abbi and cried. Don't know how i will take it when the funeral home comes and takes her which i have already called and they will be here in 45 min. that will be the hardest. thanks to everyone who prayed and prayed. she is happy now.  Mom/Candie

2 comments:

  1. Oh Candi....our heart aches for you and your family. As a mother I can not even begin to try and understand your pain. May you find strength in the love you and Dennis share and your son to embrace her spirit with you always. She touched us all when we met you in April as did you all. We are forever your extended family...So please let us know if we can help....cause that's what family does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this blog, oh how powerfull the light which shines through abbi IS! since the day she entered this world, I can remember the very day anxiously waiting at the hospital for my very first and only niece to be born. And that moment when she was, it changed our lives forever, Abigail had this awesomeness about her, she just made everything sparkle with her shine! The the way she could bring anyone who was down up. And always make us laugh, i think she took after her Aunt Jen lol. And when she was around the smiles were by the dozens! I know she still maKes me smile and I just LOVE to watch these videos of my sweet funny full of life niece ♡ I am so proud to be Abbis Aunt Jen! I love you Babsi Wabsi head! Xoxo xoxo

    ReplyDelete